WE URGENTLY NEED DONATIONS!
When a kid says “You changed my life,” that’s a very special moment.
And that’s exactly what artistic young people are saying, as they experience the wonderful arts programs in the Ipswich school system ... as they graduate and head off to college ... as they enter adulthood and start their careers.
· “Thank you so much.... I have learned a lot playing music in high school, it has made me who I am, and I will be forever grateful.” ——Spencer, scholarship recipient
· “IMADA has shaped my future and I am truly thankful.” ——Zoe, scholarship recipient
· “Thank you so much for the generous scholarship.... I can’t wait to learn more about music and to become a future musical educator! And this would not be possible if it wasn’t for your generous scholarship!” ——Zachary, scholarship recipient
I hope today you’ll support students in the arts, here in Ipswich, by giving a generous tax-deductible contribution to IMADA — the Ipswich Music, Art, & Drama Association. Donate here now. Thank you!
This past year, the strong support of caring friends like you made a tremendous difference....
· Bestowing $16,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors to help them further their education in the arts,
· Giving $6,000 worth of summer study grants to worthy students, to “keep up their chops” in music, drama, or art over summer vacation,
· Providing transportation for art students to attend the annual Scholastic Art Show, where many earned awards,
· Providing half the fees for nine students chosen for All-State, and covering their chaperones’ fees as well,
· Enabling the repair and purchase of orchestra instruments, and piano refurbishment,
· And more!
We want to keep saying “yes” to students in our Ipswich school arts programs. So your donation today will be greatly appreciated. You can give online here.
It is still true that your children are attending a school with one of the finest arts programs on the North Shore. Part of the reason for that is IMADA — and this Annual Fund drive.
As our arts students head to college, as they graduate, as they begin careers, as they begin influencing other lives through the arts ... they’ll be able to look back on this moment as truly life-changing.
And you will have the deep-down satisfaction of knowing that you did what you could to make it all possible.
Please take part personally in this critically important campaign, by giving a generous tax-deductible contribution today.
DONATE TODAY ... Thank you!